Well the term is almost over. Its 1:46 on a friday morning and im pretty much finished my Geo Narrative. I realised that I had not blogged yet for this week so here I am in the early hours of the morn. The things uni students do to make sure they get marks! My Geo narrative is just started to come together nicely now. It has images and video and links off onto other things. If you could be bothered to read my rationale it tells you all about it. Pity the rationale cant be used as a blog post because my Geo Narrative is all I really have to talk about at the moment. I just need to add some finishing touches to it such as the text being spaced and maybe playing around with colours and stuff. I also have another media assignment due tomorrow so when these are both handed in I will be very pleased with myself. Just one more day before I go on 11 weeks of holidays. Or rather 11 weeks of working to make money so im not poor next semester.

Today was the last class for Network Media Production and it was rather sad. I really enjoyed the way our class operated and the people in it. It was a Good Romance. I especially enjoyed Tom Cruise when he showed up. The two hour classes would fly whenever he decided to grace us with his presence. In the end I think that I have learnt alot from this unit. From creating websites to writing blogs and making stories in google maps. It was alot of work but in the end it was good. Now its 2 in the morning and im thinking that this blog post is in trouble of becoming a unit satisfaction survey. So I might head to bed and write some more tomorrow. Or when I come back over my posts and add things here and there. You will hear from me soon!

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment