I almost forgot to blog this week when I got a friendly reminder in class today. I have been so busy lately with work. Someone called in sick for the whole week so I have been working for 7 nights straight. Inbetween uni and work I have been trying to get all my work done but I seem to be getting behind. It is especially showing in Japanese because I have not had time to memorise all the new words. Learning a language is hard. I also finished writing the story that I will be using in my geonarrative today. The hard part about this is taking all the images and video for the different slides. I need to get my actors together all at one time and most of them are also busy with uni seeing as the end of the semester is coming up. Hopefully I can finish it all off this weekend or early next week so I have time to go over it.
I have also been working on another Media assignment involving putting all my images onto a final cut slideshow. This assignment has been frustrating because it involves having final cut to do it. So I need to be at uni and finding a spare computer is usually very hard. This is the good thing about the geo narrative because I can do it at home whenever I want.
On a lighter note I have been keeping track of a new halo game that is coming out this year called Halo Reach. So far I have been very impressed and can see myself playing it alot. Halo lan party wooooo. Any ways good luck to everyone else who has plenty of stuff to finish before the semester is over.
Peace

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment